This is a big tutorial that will help you creating your very own truck :) Writing this is a big effort, but if everyone picks a small point and writes it, it should be do-able. Please note the general guidelines for the RoRBook.
(You can also have a look at the old tutorial: Step by Step Truck Construction (old))
- RoRBook/Introduction What is a truck in RoR. What are beams, nodes and stuff. Also, where to look for errors
- RoRBook/Setup a working environment Requirements for creating trucks: (notepad, setup working environment)
- Land-based Vehicles and Basics
- RoRBook/Basic Truck Requirements - Basic requirements for getting the game to accept a truck.
- RoRBook/First beams and nodes - The basics of creating a truck for RoR.
- RoRBook/Props - A tutorial on how to get a basic prop working on your truck/load.
- RoRBook/Details (exhausts, custom dashboard, etc)
- Objects and Texturing
- Aircraft and Winged Vehicles
- Nautical Vehicles and Boats
- Packaging Guides on how to properly package your vehicle for upload to the repository.